Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Best CVS statement ever from a medical professional

Best CVS statement ever from a medical professional I think anyway, so I made it into a poster. It's by Professor B U.K. Li, MD, CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN. If you want to see the video where he states this visit this link on Robin Dover's Youtube Channel Professor B U.K. Li, MD on Youtube talking about CVS

Robin Dover is the chairman of the CVSA-UK and is a fantastic guy. He does so much for people who have CVS. You can see him in this video on youtube Video With Robin Dover In It


#CyclicVomitingSyndrome #CVS #Awareness

“There is no other disorder that will make you vomit 15-30 times at a time, even in one child up to 400 times per episode coming every 5-10 minutes, there really isn't anything so in my mind it’s the most intense vomiting disorder in human beings.”

Professor B U.K. Li, MD.



Poster I made on my Facebook profile


No comments:

Post a Comment